Townsville - Airport, Australia
Terminal rental counter and pick-up
TERMINAL BUILDING, CORAL SEA DRIVE GARBUTT, TOWNSVILLE, 4814, QLD, Queensland
|Sun||08:00 - 22:00|
|Mon||07:30 - 22:00|
|Tue||07:30 - 22:00|
|Wed||07:30 - 22:00|
|Thu||07:30 - 22:00|
|Fri||07:30 - 22:00|
|Sat||07:30 - 22:00|
Cards Accepted at Pick-up & Minimum Requirements:
Cards Accepted at Pick-up: ACCEPTED: Credit Card NOT ACCEPTED: Debit Card Prepaid and Electronic Cards Book a car on our site using your preferred payment method. Remember you will need one of the accepted payment methods to temporarily hold the Refundable Security deposit/excess when you pick up the car. If you're unsure that your card is a credit card, check with your bank before you pick up the car. Prepaid cards are not accepted. Minimum Requirements: 1. Credit Card has both the first name and surname of the lead driver. 2. A printed version of your booking voucher found in your confirmation email. 3. Full driver's licence in the name of the lead driver held for a minimum of 1 year(s) with no major endorsements. 4. Additional photo ID on an official document e.g. passport or national ID card. 5. Any other documentation specified on your booking voucher.
25 to 99 years.
Young driver's age: 21 to 24 years. Charge 30 AUD per day. (Excludes tax)
Customers who fall outside the age limitations will not be able to hire a car unless there is a young or senior driver fee specified in this section. Please note that if applicable, this fee will be included in the rental price and will be payable on arrival at the rental desk in the local currency.
The Renter must not use the Vehicle outside the Permitted Area of Use. If the renter takes the Vehicle outside the Permitted Area of Use their Liability for any loss or damage will increase and any optional damage waiver selected void.
For Vehicles rented in Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, Tasmania & South Australia, the permitted area of use DOES NOT include Western Australia or the Northern Territory.
Vehicles may not be driven above the snow line (from June to October), on beaches, in watercourses or rivers.
“Permitted Area of Use” means the area in which the Vehicle may be driven. The Permitted Area of Use is limited as follows;
1. For those Vehicles-hired outside the Northern Territory and Western Australia, the Permitted Area of Use does not include the Northern Territory or Western Australia.
2. For those Vehicles hired from the Northern Territory, the Permitted Area of use does not include any other States or Territories of Australia.
3. For those Vehicles hired in the Northern Territory on the road to Jim Jim Gorge and Twin Falls or north of the Oodnadatta Track (including the following areas: Mount Dare, Dalhousie Springs, Witjira National Park and Pedirka Desert).
4. For those Vehicles hired from Western Australia, the Permitted Area of Use does not include any other states or Territories of Australia and does not include any place further north or East than Exmouth or further east than Kalgoorlie-Boulder Township or Esperance.
5. The Permitted Area of Use in Queensland does not include any place further north than Cooktown or in a westerly direction beyond Chillagoe and Georgetown. The Permitted Area of Use does not include the ‘Bloomfield Track’ coastal route between Cape Tribulation and Cooktown or Fraser Island and Stradbroke Island.
6. The Permitted Area of Use in South Australia does not include any place further north than Wilpena or in a westerly direction beyond Ceduna.