Tasmania - Launceston - Airport, Australia
Terminal rental counter and pick-up
IN TERMINAL 201 EVANDALE ROAD, LAUNCESTON, 7212, TAS, Tasmania
|Sun||06:30 - 22:00|
|Mon||06:30 - 22:00|
|Tue||06:30 - 22:00|
|Wed||06:30 - 22:00|
|Thu||06:30 - 22:00|
|Fri||06:30 - 22:00|
|Sat||06:30 - 22:00|
Basic Insurance coverage:
Collision damage waiver (CDW): Includes 10% tax; Excess 4,400 AUD Complete cover package: 36 AUD per day. (Excludes tax); Excess 0 AUD Glass/Tyre waiver: 10 AUD per day. (Excludes tax) Theft waiver (TW): Includes 10% tax; Excess 4,400 AUD Third party liability protection (TP): Includes 10% tax; Excess 3,350 AUD; Maximum Coverage 10,000,000 AUD The Excess Liability is the amount determined by the car rental supplier for which you can be held liable in case of damage/theft of the vehicle. Damage to or loss of tyres, windscreens, glass and undercarriage may not be covered by the CDW (Collision Damage Waiver). Please check with the rental agent at the desk. If you purchase the Excess Reimbursement Insurance from a third party, the main driver will be required to present their credit card at the rental desk in order for the car rental agent to authorize the deposit.
25 to 99 years.
Customers who fall outside the age limitations will not be able to hire a car unless there is a young or senior driver fee specified in this section. Please note that if applicable, this fee will be included in the rental price and will be payable on arrival at the rental desk in the local currency.
The Renter must not use the Vehicle outside the Permitted Area of Use. If the renter takes the Vehicle outside the Permitted Area of Use their Liability for any loss or damage will increase and any optional damage waiver selected void.
For Vehicles rented in Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, Tasmania & South Australia, the permitted area of use DOES NOT include Western Australia or the Northern Territory.
Vehicles may not be driven above the snow line (from June to October), on beaches, in watercourses or rivers.
“Permitted Area of Use” means the area in which the Vehicle may be driven. The Permitted Area of Use is limited as follows;
1. For those Vehicles-hired outside the Northern Territory and Western Australia, the Permitted Area of Use does not include the Northern Territory or Western Australia.
2. For those Vehicles hired from the Northern Territory, the Permitted Area of use does not include any other States or Territories of Australia.
3. For those Vehicles hired in the Northern Territory on the road to Jim Jim Gorge and Twin Falls or north of the Oodnadatta Track (including the following areas: Mount Dare, Dalhousie Springs, Witjira National Park and Pedirka Desert).
4. For those Vehicles hired from Western Australia, the Permitted Area of Use does not include any other states or Territories of Australia and does not include any place further north or East than Exmouth or further east than Kalgoorlie-Boulder Township or Esperance.
5. The Permitted Area of Use in Queensland does not include any place further north than Cooktown or in a westerly direction beyond Chillagoe and Georgetown. The Permitted Area of Use does not include the ‘Bloomfield Track’ coastal route between Cape Tribulation and Cooktown or Fraser Island and Stradbroke Island.
6. The Permitted Area of Use in South Australia does not include any place further north than Wilpena or in a westerly direction beyond Ceduna.